Saturday, November 23, 2019

Too Old to be Petty

I hate witnessing pettiness. Especially from men, especially from men past their 50's and older.  It looks really bad. When you are 50-60 plus and you're a man and you are a pretty person, you only expose yourself of being the TRUE BITCH YOU ARE!!
It's better to be a decent person and not just in front of the people who's assess you kiss all the time. No I mean to everyone. I do my best every day to be kind to Everyone and I do not practice  pettiness nor hate. I dont have people who I favor (except for my siblings and kids) people I treat differently than another for gain. That shit does not work. Frankly, it is my belief that when you are older you should be better, not worse or like a fuckin child. Be better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment